Heritage Walk Jaipur
Pick Up and Drop:
$21 per Person
Prepare to witness the true and captivating essence of Jaipur, also known as the Pink City, with our exclusive heritage walk. Our 3-hour walking tour offers a glimpse into some of the most distinct and historically significant places in this regal city, giving you an unparalleled and authentic experience. Our expert guide Ankit, along with some of the most knowledgeable guides in the city, will accompany you on the walk to make it both educational and enjoyable. We will even arrange for a pickup from your hotel, so you can relax and enjoy the tour without worrying about transportation.
Discover the rich cultural heritage of Jaipur, the Pink City of India with Elefanjoy Heritage Walk. Our 3-hour walking tour takes you through some of the most unique and historically significant places in Jaipur, accompanied by our experienced guides.
Here’s how the tour goes:
- Hawa Mahal – Feel the Wind at Hawa Mahal: Admire the stunning architectural marvel of Hawa Mahal, also known as the Wind Palace. Click some pictures and learn fascinating stories from our guides about the 953 windows or ‘Jharokhas.’
- Shop at Local Handicraft Markets – Shop for traditional Rajasthani handicrafts, clothing, and jewelry firsthand from the artisans and their families in the local markets. Relish the delicious street food like Panipuri, Lassi, Pyaz Kachori, and more. Witness the wholesale flower and vegetable markets.
- Meet and Greet with Locals – Experience the hospitality of the locals and talk to artists and craft workers to gain insights into some of Rajasthan’s most famous handicraft works. Learn about local arts and cooking styles with the help of our best tour guides, who are fluent in multiple languages worldwide.
- Seek Blessings at Govind Dev Ji Temple – Rejuvenate your spirit and soul at one of the city’s most renowned and oldest temples – Govind Dev Ji Temple. Worship Lord Govind Dev Ji and feel the serenity and peace that floods your body and mind. Learn about the temple’s history and unique stories during the walk.
- Visit Other Historical Landmarks – Discover the hidden architectural gems of the city, including the oldest city gates, palaces, and Purani Haveli. Gain insights into the city’s history, kings, and traditions from our tour guides.
- Don’t Forget about Refreshments – Sample some of the most popular delicacies in the city, such as Panipuri, Pakoras, Kulfis, Lassi, and other treats from the oldest sweet shop in the town. Visit the oldest tea shop and other fantastic food places. We provide soft drinks and water throughout the walk to keep you hydrated and energetic.
Why Us – Take the Jaipur Heritage Walking tours in Jaipur with Elefanjoy and experience safety, comfort, and excitement all in one. Our experienced guides ensure the whole experience is enriching. After the walk, we will drop you off at the nearest city centre and provide our recommendations on some of the must-have experiences and activities in Jaipur. Take the best trip to Jaipur with us. Jaipur’s culture and traditions are the main points kept in mind when planning for tour.
- Car and Driver
- Water bottle
- Camel ride
- Cooking food and items